Vancouver Island Camp Dates[calendar id=”1716″]
Registration Dates[calendar id=”1718″]
Vancouver Island Program Fees 2020
Regular Program (grades K-4) $300
Regular Program (grades 5 & 6) $325
Les Aventuriers: $420
Le Groupe Méli-Mélo: $390
Les Coureurs des Bois: $420
Formation des Leaders Adolescent: $420
*Prices include GST
Vancouver Island Camping fees 2020
Basic unserviced site: $319.00
Tent site with water and electricity: $379.00
Full-service site with water, electricity and a sewer connection: $444.00
Staying offsite: $140.00
*Prices include GST
Registering for Camp
The BCFFC registrations must be completed online only. There will be no forms mailed out. You will need to create an account on the registration portal, complete and submit your registration application and then follow the instructions to complete the registration process. When registrations are being accepted, you should find a link to the registration portal at the top of the page.
About Online Registrations
When completing your online registration application, you need to register each of your children for a program and use an adult profile to register for your campsite/accommodation option. If you are hosting a guest child (a child from another family), the guest child's parent needs to log in and complete a separate registration application. Guest child registrations also need to include the campsite/accommodation registration option "Hosted by another family".
If you are sharing a campsite with another family, a separate registration application needs to be completed by each family. Only one family should reserve a campsite. The other family needs to complete a registration application and select the campsite/accommodation option "Sharing with another family".
To complete the registration application you will need the following key information:
- Proof of your existing CPF membership - During the online registration process, you are asked to provide proof of CPF membership with an expiry of September 1 of this year, or later. The information required includes:
- Member’s name
- Membership number
- Date of expiry
If you are unable to obtain your membership number prior to registration you can add it to your registration within a week of completing it. If this information remains incomplete after a week, your application may be canceled. For more information on becoming a CPF member please visit: http://cpf.ca/en/membership/online-membership-management/
- Child Information - You will be asked to provide the following information for each of your children:
- Program you want to register for
- Medical information including medical insurance numbers, history, medications, conditions
- Date of birth, height, weight, school information and T-shirt size
- Note: Registration of guest children needs to be completed by the guest child's parent
- Camping/Accommodation Information - You will be asked to provide the following:
- Camping accommodation requirements (tent, camper, trailer, cabin, off-site, sharing etc)
- Accommodation size (ie. length of trailer, size of tent)
- site preferences (SIte numbers, etc.)
- Credit Card - To complete your application and secure your spot within a program you need to pay by credit card. If you are unable to pay by credit card please initiate a registration application and contact us when you are asked for payment. Please be aware, you cannot reserve spots in programs and campsites until we have received and successfully processed your payment.
Fees for campsites and programs are to be paid via credit card in two installments:
- Half the total amount is due at time of online registration
- The remainder will be automatically charged to your credit card on May 1.
Note: Late registrations will be subject to a $25 late registration fee. Registrations are considered late if they are received less than two weeks before the start of the location's first week of camp. The BCFFC reserves the right to cancel any registrations if payment is declined. If you are unable to pay by credit card or need assistance with payment please contact us. You will not be able to reserve a spot in programs or campsites/accommodations until payment is received and successfully processed.
About CPF MembershipProof of your existing CPF membership that expires September 1, of the current year, or later is required to attend camp. You will be asked to provide your membership number and the expiry date of your membership when you complete your online registration. For more information about becoming a member visit the CPF website: http://cpf.ca/en/membership/online-membership-management/.
Cancellation PolicyThe following policy applies to all applicants that have been confirmed to camp including confirmed registrations for guest children. No cancellation administration fees are charged to families who are on a waitlist or do not have a confirmed spot in a BCFFC camp.
- Cancellation from any BC Family French Camp location must be received in writing or e-mail by the registrar of the specific camp.
- If you cancel before March 1, BCFFC will refund the full amount of your program and camping fees, less a $50 administration fee.
- If you cancel on or after March 1, BCFFC will refund the full amount of your program and camping fees, less a $100 administration fee.
- If you cancel on or after May 1, no refund will be granted. If 14 days or more prior to the start of your registered time at camp, you provide your camp registrar a written letter from a medical professional outlining a reason why your family cannot attend, BCFFC will refund the full amount of your program and camping fees, less a $100 administration fee.
- If you cancel within two weeks(14 days) of the start date of the camp you are registered for, no refund will be granted.
Vancouver Island Registrar
3837 Sutil Rd
Campbell River, BC